Friday, February 25, 2011

MY LOVE by THE SALLYS


The blue clouds, they spell out your name
The darkest nights, you shine in them
I love you & I can imagine
I f you're not here with me

It's early days but I know for sure
That what I feel is real sincere
Let's make this, the best time of our lifes
Be my better half

I'll give you my world
I'll treat you nice
Cos for my love
I'll sacrifice

Anything I could
Everything I would

Chorus

My love
You're everything I could ask for
Your smile makes me happy
Your tears makes me sad
And I know for sure
This is the best feeling I ever had


Your love
Brighten my dimmest light
Make my heart beat faster than before
As days pass I'm gonna love you more
I promise


Bridge

I wanna say something to you
There's no one else that swept me off my feet like the way you do
And all I want is you
I promise that our love would shine if you let me with you

(Chorus)

mirsya

No comments:

Post a Comment